Dead Creatures Rising
Dead Creatures Rising - 0.6
Max Power (paolo)
DCR (Dead Creatures Rising) is a game-engine for round-based strategy games (like Fire Emblem).
DCR is designed as an easy-to-use and easy-to-modify engine. It's very easy to add own content like units, maps and scripted events.
I you want to help me (on graphics or on story-writing/scenario creating or map-editing), fell free to contact me or just leave a comment!
- little fighting animation
- some code clean-up
- now units attack directly after movement
- changed controls (press LCTRL to scroll map)
- added an undo-movement-function (right click)
- even more code cleanup
- changing a lot of methods/functions
- some bug-fixes
- added key-controls (enter/backspace/arrows)
- *.tmx (Tiled-Mapeditor)-parser
- it's now possible to use another map-tileset
- new class: TMXParser
- rearranging the scenario-stuff
there's still a lot of work.......
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.