Dead Creatures Rising
Dead Creatures Rising - 0.8
Max Power (paolo)
DCR (Dead Creatures Rising) is a game-engine for round-based strategy games (like Fire Emblem).
DCR is designed as an easy-to-use and easy-to-modify engine. It's very easy to add own content like units, maps and scripted events.
I you want to help me (on graphics or on story-writing/scenario creating or map-editing), fell free to contact me or just leave a comment!
- BUGFIX (textbox-class)
- BUGFIX (game crashed when pathfinding failed)
- BUGFIX (use transform.smoothscale only with pygame 1.8 or higher)
- new campaigns are now added automatic
- some control improvements
- you can't attack yourself anymore
- you can't heal enemies anymore
- when you don't want to attack, you have to click an the unit to end its turn
- darker unit images are now created on-the-fly, no more need of 2 files for unit-tiles
- scripts are no longer stored in a class but in files
- new AI-class (CowardAI)
- many new Units/weapons
- new scripting features (fight/getUnitAt/centerMap/moveMap)
- basic saving/loading (don't try this during scripted events ;) )
f2 - show objectives
f5 - save game
f8 - load game
f11 - fullscreen
q - end turn
o - quit game
s - switch weapon if possible
left-ctrl + mouse - scroll-map
to get the latest sources, try:
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.