Gloss - 0.5
Paul Hudson (hudzilla)
The functionality most people will want to use in Gloss includes:
- Loading textures, then drawing them to the screen scaled, rotated, translucent and recolored in real time
- Drawing text to the screen (yes, still with scaling, rotation, etc)
- Particle systems for common special effects such as fire and smoke
- Rendering scenes to a texture ("render targets") for complex effects
- Built-in support for lerping, normalization and scene tinting
- Easy API calls for anti-aliasing, screenshots, picking and more
Gloss is licensed under LGPLv3, and comes with full documentation, a tutorial and several code examples to help get you started, so if you're looking to make a game quickly and easily give it a try!
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Aug 19, 2014
Aug 18, 2014
Aug 2, 2014
Jul 28, 2014
Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014
Jul 19, 2014
Jul 15, 2014
Jul 9, 2014
Jun 27, 2014