Gloss - 0.6
Paul Hudson (hudzilla)
The functionality most people will want to use in Gloss includes:
- Loading textures, then drawing them to the screen scaled, rotated, translucent and recolored in real time
- Drawing text to the screen (yes, still with scaling, rotation, etc)
- Particle systems for common special effects such as fire and smoke
- Rendering scenes to a texture ("render targets") for complex effects
- Built-in support for lerping, normalization and scene tinting
- Easy API calls for anti-aliasing, screenshots, picking and more
Gloss is licensed under LGPLv3, and comes with full documentation, a tutorial and several code examples to help get you started, so if you're looking to make a game quickly and easily give it a try!
This fixes problems people were having with non-power-of-2 textures, and adds support for joystick control.
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Dec 3, 2013
Dec 1, 2013
Nov 30, 2013
Nov 28, 2013
Nov 27, 2013
Nov 25, 2013
Nov 19, 2013
Nov 17, 2013
Nov 16, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 11, 2013