Lands of Elderlore
Lands of Elderlore - 0.0.7
Emmanuel DempurÃ© (altefcat)
Elderlore is a graphical roguelike in a random yet persistent medieval world. It will rely mostly on fractal landscapes and procedural cities and dungeons.
- Web page is in french right now, and game is both in french and english.
- Game is in early dev stage, needing pygame, ocempgui, and Numeric modules.
Here is a new release (0.0.7) with the following new features :
- a new area system : from each world cell, an area of 32 x 32 cells is built. So with a standard 65 x 65 world, you'll get a 2080 x 2080 playing field.
- a new exploring system : once you've crossed an area, the relative world cell becomes known and you can travel on it on the World view.
- mouse movements : you can move around by clicking with the mouse, or even better by rolling your mouse wheel.
- a new graphical theme
- A messaging system
You can grab source code (Python) and Windows binary there :
I have a bunch of screenshots there :
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
May 1, 2016
Apr 6, 2016
Mar 27, 2016
Mar 26, 2016
Mar 22, 2016
Mar 19, 2016
Mar 17, 2016
Mar 13, 2016
Feb 27, 2016
Feb 21, 2016
Feb 12, 2016