Mek's Sample Code
Mek's Sample Code - Collection-1
Sean J McKiernan (mekire)
I originally wrote most of these to assist others on forums and wanted to upload the ones that I have sitting around on my computer. Perhaps others may find them instructive....
- Changing the color of the screen with the mouse (basics intro).
- Dragging an image around the screen with the mouse.
- Moving a sprite in all 8 directions. (no animation)
- Four direction movement (with animation)
- Rotating tank turret.
- Punching a transparent hole in a surface.
- Basic platforming and collision detection.
I would also like to encourage people to come and share your code, ask questions, and join in at the python-forum.org Game Development forum.
click to view original size
|Mek's Sample Code - Collection-1 ||- May 16, 2013|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Feb 21, 2017
Jan 31, 2017
Jan 24, 2017
Jan 18, 2017
Jan 7, 2017
Dec 30, 2016
Dec 8, 2016
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016