PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities
PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10
Peter Rogers (petros)
Simple GUI widgets for use in pygame. (eg buttons, text boxes, windows, etc)
NOTE: PGU is in need of a new maintainer. Please email me at peter.rogers-at-gmail.com if you're interested in taking over the code base, or becoming a contributor.
- added in a Password widget -- submitted by Dr. L. Humbert
- added in new documentation -- HTML only now.
- added jhofmann's tiled preview widget to tileedit
also included PIL support
- removed gui/background.py -- merged contents into Theme. Made theme interface more cleanly seperated Widget.py
jhofmann: added tiled preview widget to tileedit
- zx64: in tilevid4,5 examples -- removed bold so that they work on more systems
2005-12-10 - 0.10-alpha-ludumdare-7-full-combat-version
I've released this one just hours before LD #7 so that you (and I) can both benefit from
some nice time saving features!
All this stuff is alpha and subject to change before a real release!
- fonts.py -- functions for loading bitmap based fonts (useful when TTF just doesn't cut it!)
- algo.py -- functions for path finding (useful for guards, etc in games)
- ani.py -- functions to help load animations into your vid objects (just plain useful)
A new script:
- levelfancy -- a script for taking a basic level and fancying it up -- try this in
examples: ../scripts/levelfancy map.tga level.tga fancy.tga
then view each of those tgas with leveledit to see what is going on...
An old script:
I removed tganew ages ago, but I'm putting it back. I like it.
During this contest I will be available in #ludumdare and #pygame for questions
related to using pgu. Have fun in the contest! If you find any bugs or anything I'll be
glad to fix 'em and release a mid-contest version of pgu!
click to view original size
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.16 ||- Mar 16, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.14 ||- Jan 3, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.2 ||- Mar 1, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.1 ||- Feb 23, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.6 ||- Mar 25, 2007|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.5 ||- Sep 1, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.3 ||- Apr 7, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.2 ||- Mar 13, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.1 ||- Feb 24, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10 ||- Feb 11, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.9 ||- Dec 1, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.7 ||- Nov 19, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.6 ||- Oct 24, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.5 ||- Oct 7, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.3 ||- Aug 25, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0 ||- Aug 4, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0pre ||- Jul 24, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
May 1, 2016
Apr 6, 2016
Mar 27, 2016
Mar 26, 2016
Mar 22, 2016
Mar 19, 2016
Mar 17, 2016
Mar 13, 2016
Feb 27, 2016
Feb 21, 2016
Feb 12, 2016