PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities
PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.2
Peter Rogers (petros)
Simple GUI widgets for use in pygame. (eg buttons, text boxes, windows, etc)
NOTE: PGU is in need of a new maintainer. Please email me at peter.rogers-at-gmail.com if you're interested in taking over the code base, or becoming a contributor.
- fixed: gui11, when everything is removed scroll bar is removed
- fixed: gui11, graphical crud shows up after removing stuff, sometimes
- fixed: Select can drop below window sometimes, and it looks bad.
now Selects that are at the bottom of the screen may go upwards.
- added: ProgressBar widget & documentation.
- fixed: if the widget in the scroll doesn't fill it up,
doing any scrolling causes a crash
- fixed: gui.Menus not working due to focus related fixes
- added: widget.connect gets *values, not just value to pass on
so that you can have multi-param methods. See widget.connect
documentation for details.
- added: widget.send can send the event and the widget to
the reciever if the receiving fnc has the params named
_widget or _event or _code. See widget.connect documentation.
- fixed: disabled items in scrollarea don't get alpha-ized due to
alpha image that is being drawn to.
- fixed: scrollers don't scroll quite like normal scrollers do...
- fixed: slider size can get too small
- added: scrollbars added in arrows, so that they are scrollbars
instead of just sliders.
- fixed: sliders & scrollbars inconsistent, and don't look good
- fixed: weird border in scrollarea, sometimes...
- fixed: internal cleanup of ScrollBox, etc. the scollers will
automatically appear when the sub-widget gets bigger, smaller, etc.
- fixed: when you click on a disabled widget,
the click can slip to a non-disabled widget
- added: .disabled, .focusable attributes to widgets,
see widget.widget documentation
- fixed: .add, .remove for Container, Table, Document so they
all work properly. gui14.py adjusted to demo accordingly
- fixed: select to work, by adding an improper use of resize ;)
- fixed: a number of improper uses of resize()
- fixed: gui.Table to only resize() something a second time
if it _really_ needs to
- fixed: gui.Table to clear() out old rows properly
- fixed: gui.Widget so that chsize() would work a lot faster (thus
the gui13.py example is very nice and smooth now, doesn't feel like
it is lagging anymore.)
- fixed: ScrollBox a lot faster by using double buffering
this will, however, require a lot of memory for large buffers
but hopefully that won't be a problem, it makes examples/gui12.py blaze
during scrolling, whereas before it was quite slow even on my 2x3 GHz machine.
- fixed: "calling Button.event() before Button.paint() causes crash"
- fixed: "container.remove makes a widget stop working but not disappear"
- fixed: some docs about a bug whereby container.add(w) won't work
after the app is running
click to view original size
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.16 ||- Mar 16, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.14 ||- Jan 3, 2011|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.2 ||- Mar 1, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.12.1 ||- Feb 23, 2009|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.6 ||- Mar 25, 2007|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.5 ||- Sep 1, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.3 ||- Apr 7, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.2 ||- Mar 13, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10.1 ||- Feb 24, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.10 ||- Feb 11, 2006|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.9 ||- Dec 1, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.7 ||- Nov 19, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.6 ||- Oct 24, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.5 ||- Oct 7, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.3 ||- Aug 25, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0 ||- Aug 4, 2005|
|PGU - Phil's pyGame Utilities - 0.1.0pre ||- Jul 24, 2005|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016
Nov 24, 2016
Nov 20, 2016
Nov 14, 2016
Nov 6, 2016
Nov 5, 2016
Oct 22, 2016
Oct 11, 2016