Banished Wings - 1.5.2b
- Source code
- Windows Install File
- Windows EXE zip
Banished Wings is a shoot 'em ups sidescroller with a space theme. Fight your way through hordes of space enemies while avoiding asteroids and other obstacles. Choose from up to three different space fighters, each with a different set of unique abilities, attributes, and upgrades.
When you defeat a hostile enemy, you will get a certain amount of experience points. When you have enough experience, you will level up and get two bonus attribute points. You can spend these pointsin either attack, armor, or speed. Every five levels you can get two special abilities that vary from each air frame.
- The health bar now changes color depending on its value.
- The exp bar also changes color depending on its value.
- The exp amount gained message's color now depends on the exp bar color.
- Three new levels with a new tunnel.
- Credits page updated.
- Fixed a glitch where no explosion animation would show when a missile hit an asteroid.
- Fixed a CPU/RAM leak on boss levels.
- Fixed a glitch where the exp gained message not showing when the Shield frame has it's barrier up.
Changes in the source download (1.5.3b)
- The player's position on a new level is now in a new random spot. Before the player was wherever he was in the previous level.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Sep 29, 2014
Sep 19, 2014
Sep 17, 2014
Sep 9, 2014
Sep 8, 2014
Sep 7, 2014
Sep 5, 2014
Aug 26, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 18, 2014