CashTrainer - 1.0
John Eriksson (wmjoers)
This utility is for anyone that needs cash calculation training.
Maybe you'll work as an ice cream seller during the summer vacation? Then CashTrainer is a perfect training tool.
How does it work?
- Select your preferred language and currency.
- Select preferred price range.
- The price that the customer should pay is shown in the top left of the screen.
- The customer hands you some cash.
- Make sure you did get enough money. Press the red button if not and the green button if you are satisfied.
- To give back change, drag and drop banknotes and/or coins to the desk. Press the green button when done.
- The number of successful transactions is shown after each turn.
- Practice until you get the speed up and the calculations correct!
In this first release only two languages are supported (Swedish and English). But there will be more languages available as plugins.
- US Dollar (USD)
- European Euro (EUR)
- Swedish Kronor (SEK)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
When I get my hands on some more currency images I'll release them as plugins.
Final release. Some improvements and a new currency, Yen (JPY)
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Jan 31, 2017
Jan 24, 2017
Jan 19, 2017
Jan 18, 2017
Jan 7, 2017
Dec 30, 2016
Dec 8, 2016
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016