Flowchart Python - 1.1
J. D. Bartlett (talljosh)
Flowchart Python is essentially the Python programming language in visual form. You write a program by setting up a flowchart. When you run the flowchart, the software compiles to python byte-code, so that you can easily import modules you write in Flowchart Python into standard Python programs. Flowchart Python does make a few additions to standard Python, which will be outlined on the home page eventually.
Changes in this version:
- update to work with the latest Python 2 library code
- used Python’s traceback module to display tracebacks rather than a home-rolled version
- fixed a spurious traceback
- fixed issues revealed by pyflakes (e.g. useless imports and assignments)
- changed the code to use Unix line endings
- removed trailing whitespace from source code
- added __init__.py, setup.py etc.
- called pygame.display.quit() before pygame.quit() to give the illusion of snappiness on exit
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Jun 24, 2015
Jun 23, 2015
Jun 21, 2015
Jun 17, 2015
Jun 14, 2015
Jun 8, 2015
Jun 7, 2015
May 31, 2015
May 28, 2015
May 18, 2015
May 7, 2015