LibRPG - 0.5
Henrique Nakashima (hnakashima)
LibRPG provides, as of version 0.5:
- A 2D map engine for RPGs, allowing object movement and interaction.
- Message dialogs.
- Party and inventory management modules.
- The beginning of a standard resources library.
- A customizable camera system.
- Persistence mechanisms for saving the game.
- Highly customizable map and dialog modules.
- Context stack engine for controlled parallel processing.
- Menu with RPG-specialized widgets and theme support.
To be implemented in 0.5.1:
- More widgets.
- Sample party, inventory and save menus.
0.5 Basic menu engine implemented.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Nov 17, 2015
Nov 12, 2015
Nov 11, 2015
Nov 8, 2015
Oct 16, 2015
Oct 9, 2015
Sep 11, 2015
Sep 6, 2015
Aug 26, 2015
Aug 25, 2015