Metaball Funhouse - 1.0
An application to render metaballs. I coded this up quickly, but it works. I'm sure the metaball rendering code is not efficient and needs improvement, but it works. Suggestions to make it better are accepted. All one can really use it for is just to play around with it.
- q: quit
- r: start render, cancel render if render in progress
- d: delete selected metaball
- click anywhere to create a new metaball
- use the scrollwheel to increase/decrease the size
- click again to place
- click on nub in center of a metaball to select it
click to view original size
|Metaball Funhouse - 1.0 ||- Jan 29, 2011|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Aug 26, 2014
Aug 22, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 19, 2014
Aug 18, 2014
Aug 2, 2014
Jul 28, 2014
Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014