PyGL2D - 0.2
This is a simple 2D library for PyGame and PyOpenGL. It currently supports
- Image drawing and manipulation
- Graphics Primitives
- A rect class which supports floating point numbers
- A simple geometry module with line and circle collisions
It also features a documentation in .txt format. See examples/test.py to see it in action.
- Fixed a memory leakage bug in the Font class
- Added 'width' to rects
- Changed image.color() to image.colorize()
- Cleaned and updated the example script.
- Updated the docs
- Fixed a few various bugs
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Mar 1, 2015
Feb 24, 2015
Feb 23, 2015
Feb 20, 2015
Feb 15, 2015
Feb 12, 2015