PyGL2D - 0.2
This is a simple 2D library for PyGame and PyOpenGL. It currently supports
- Image drawing and manipulation
- Graphics Primitives
- A rect class which supports floating point numbers
- A simple geometry module with line and circle collisions
It also features a documentation in .txt format. See examples/test.py to see it in action.
- Fixed a memory leakage bug in the Font class
- Added 'width' to rects
- Changed image.color() to image.colorize()
- Cleaned and updated the example script.
- Updated the docs
- Fixed a few various bugs
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
May 21, 2013
May 19, 2013
May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013
May 16, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 11, 2013
May 8, 2013
Apr 26, 2013
Apr 24, 2013