The Feeble Diddle
The Feeble Diddle - Rev 162
Thomas Downs (tnelsond)
I've basically had this program lying around for a long while and every so often had opened it up again to tweak it. I am a beginner programmer and am not all that good with game logic. So thence, this program is filled with bugs and inconsistencies.
Comments are greatly apreciated.
- In this update a basic plot has been implemented.
- Various new types of blocks were added.
- The physics have been slightly changed.
- If you run out of health a game-over does not ensue, but the level restarts.
- To speed up the game, areas of the levels have been separated into something I call loading blocks, so that the stuff in side the blocks does not load or become processed unless the loading block has been reached.
A level selection screen has also been added.
- There's some other stuff to, but I don't have time to list it all.
Feel free to tell me what you think of my "feeble" attempt at making this game and what I can do to fix it or make it better.
Feedback is greatly appreciated.
click to view original size
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Jan 19, 2017
Jan 18, 2017
Jan 7, 2017
Dec 30, 2016
Dec 21, 2016
Dec 8, 2016
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016
Nov 24, 2016
Nov 20, 2016
Nov 14, 2016