Void Infinity - 0.1.1
Jeremy Gagnier (jerber99)
Void Infinity is a real-time strategy game where you control the planets of a solar system to build a fleet and destroy your enemy.
It has working LAN and a very unique play style from most RTS games.
This game is far from complete and lacks an in-game tutorial (as well as AI) but if you get involved you may get a free version and limited edition ships when I send out the final release.
Void Infinity is supported on all platforms that can run pygame! There are two versions, 2.7 and 3.x.
Current Game Features:
Check out my website for more information. The website contains the game instructions and other useful information (as well as the download) for Void Infinity.
VOID INFINITY IS CURRENTLY BROKEN.
I DO NOT KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED.
- Fixed online and I fixed the 2.7 version so now the game should work 100%.
- I added a score screen at the end of each game (online too) as well as screen looping so that once you are done a game the program goes back to the main menu or the online menu (depending on where you entered the game from).
- I also added fading in between almost every screen. I fixed a bunch of bugs with online and gameplay as well.
- Fixed the bug for linux users where planets are named with an uppercase P but loaded with a lowercase P.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the game when the user would try and place a turret.
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.