Void Infinity - 0.2.2
Jeremy Gagnier (jerber99)
Void Infinity is a real-time strategy game where you control the planets of a solar system to build a fleet and destroy your enemy.
It has working LAN and a very unique play style from most RTS games.
This game is far from complete and lacks an in-game tutorial (as well as AI) but if you get involved you may get a free version and limited edition ships when I send out the final release.
Void Infinity is supported on all platforms that can run pygame! There are two versions, 2.7 and 3.x.
Current Game Features:
Check out my website for more information. The website contains the game instructions and other useful information (as well as the download) for Void Infinity.
VOID INFINITY IS CURRENTLY BROKEN.
I DO NOT KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED.
There is now a video that can be found on the website displaying some basic ship battles. (Don't worry, once I have money the graphics will be renovated significantly)
- Over 20 images have been added to remove a large chunk of the Nyan cat replacements
- Multiplayer will now work perfectly (as indicated from tests)
- Made a new and faster loading screen (game loads 4x as fast as before)
- Allowed transport ship events (such as capture planet and pickup credits) to be queued with shift
- Fixed a large variety of glitches
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.