pylygon - 1.3.0rc
Chandler Armstrong (omnirizon)
a polygon object with rotation and collision detection methods. notable algorithms and implementations: graham-scan convex hull separating axis theorem GJK GJK-based raycast
I had a minor data loss incident and lost the changelog, but here goes from memory:
* raycast algorithm modified to accommodate translation + rotation
* the 'deg' attribute controlling degrees of rotation is removed
* rotopoints and rotoedges modified to now accept rotation in radians, these two methods are NO LONGER properties
* a rotate and rotate_ip (in place) method added to rotate the polygon.
* and along with all these changes, some internal changes that do not effect usability or API.
* finally, the raycast.py example modified to showcase the new raycast algorithm and simplify the code. left-right arrows to rotate!
* currently no obvious solution to indicate if a rotation would rotate into or out of a collision when using the raycast method.
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.