JumpingJack - 1.0
John Eriksson (wmjoers)
Small demo to show how to rotate images using a user specified center and how to link images together to act like a JumpingJack. Well...without the physics part.
- Left mouse button - Select an image part and rotate it (and linked parts) around the rotation center.
- Right mouse button - Select an image part and move it (and linked parts).
- Middle mouse button - Set the rotation center of the selected part.
- ESC - Exit application.
- Source code is Public Domain.
- The graphics is the property of the Museum of Childhood and whould only be used for testing purposes.
click to view original size
|JumpingJack - 1.0 ||- Apr 24, 2007|
Pygame.org account Comments
If you wish to leave a comment with your pygame.org account, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Feb 7, 2016
Feb 4, 2016
Jan 30, 2016
Jan 24, 2016
Jan 23, 2016
Jan 18, 2016
Jan 5, 2016
Dec 27, 2015
Dec 12, 2015
Dec 11, 2015
Dec 7, 2015